my new pc =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, wheely and jim.

I compared most of my stuff to newegg.com and just shrugged my shoulders. I appreciate the fact you'd like to save me money, wheely, but this sounds right to me.

Jim, yeah I know 64s are better than XPs, but I think XPs are swell when you Overclock.

Oh yeah, Monday is when I'll be getting some of my parts =D. Then it will be another 2 weeks before I order the rest, due to the credit card bill. 1200 dollars on one bill sucks lol.

Anyway, it's 12:42 and I'm home for lunch, class starts at 12:50, gotta jet!

peace

i feel like there's an echo in here, seriously darksenate, go with the 3200, you're cheating yourself out of a serious gain in performace, and although you can always upgrade, why pay another 150-100 bucks down the road when all you have to do is spend 20 bucks now? =/ iono how to talk you into it but.. just doesn't seem like the logical choice, and no you won't need a mat, just hold onto the case, and if you want touch the screw that holds the plate on the wall to the electrical outlet, touch that screw and the case at the same time (you're supposed to be on a rubber mat) but it should still work. And that will ground you, I'm in san antonio and i never use a mat for any computer's i build, for customers or myself, and i've never had a problem =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom