No Bios

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so, i went and got a new IDE cable thinking that the old one is bad. It is an 80 conductor and opposed to the 40 conductor that was native to the computer. And i still have the same problem. I tried the new cable in the new board and it is the same. It is as if both motherboard don't want to have to do anything with whatever is plugged into the Device 0 slot. This is really strange... I'm going to clear the NVRAM as killians45 suggests. hope that does it....

I cleared the cmos with the jumper settings, and still nothing. The only other option i think i have is to get a brand new hard drive, plug that in, and see what happens... This is total donkey doo doo

Ok i've done some research on google and all, and i think i've found some kind of solution. Its not the best but i think i know exactly how to go about it. SO check it out...i put the motherboard on like a wooden table or something like it, unplug the power and then at 3 second intervals beat it with my boot... what do you guys think. Lemme know if you have a better idea....
thanks guyss ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom