just got 7900 gt and i got a prob

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would if its crashing, the newer reloaded version of the card seems to have alot less defects. So chances are you'll end up with a good card.

You should ask about this on their forums, as you'd get people that have been throught the process already. They do cross-ship for some, but they might require a deposit. I havn't been though evgas rma process, but I think it should be around 2 weeks. I read somewhere that they get it out in and out the door in 3 days, then shipping both ways, so figure 13 days with 3-5 day ground shipping both ways.

Really though ask about it in their forums, you'll get accurate answers from a dozen people that have been though this. Here the most you'll get is 2 or 3.

there forums are closed i returned it to teh store i after i was unable to ru nany of my games after havign a crash in gw itl take about 2 weeks and they just refurbish the card unless its a gpu prob then they actually replace it so and after i put my 6600 back in and i unloaded the 7900 driver and uploaded teh 6600 driver my games started to ru nexept for fear i had to reinstal i found ity weird that a crash that bad would actually damage game files

My EVGA runs great. I immediatley replaced the stock cooling on it.

It seems that EVGA had thermal sensor issues, but rectified them with a new release. For EVGA users, check the SKU of your card on the website. There is a listing of "Old" and "New" SKU's

How about XFX? Has anyone heard of the same issue?

Quirky card, kinda like the old Vector Twin Turbo's; don't know if its gonna take off like a wingless rocket, or explode into a fireball...

Se La Vie

Amd gt player said:
y is it all about evga i said one thing about them my problem is with an xfx card lol

Sorry, I was only relating an issue with a similar card. I thought perhaps that maybe that could be your issue.

Om Mani Padme Om

well aparently all the problems were fixed with the extreme vivo edition but i guese not i just hope im not the starts of a large chain problem with these cards lol

uhhh because tricky had some questionable problems with his evga7900 gt, and was using your thread. Yeah xfx killed their forums because they had too many people bad mouthing them on the forums, and I was refering tricky going to the evga forums for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom