Which Laser Mouse to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrscientific13

In Runtime
I have been looking at the Logitech MX1000 and G7 Laser mice for a while now and seeing as they are both very similar in price I could buy either one. The customer reviews are great for both of them, but I'd like opinions of people with experience with both as to which one is better. If the G7 is better I'll spend the extra dollar, but if the MX1000 with more buttons is better I'll get that.

I just bought the one Massacre had onsale at futureshop and it beat the **** out of my old one, good mouse.

I used to have some fancy wireless logitech mx, and I really liked it but the whole wireless part kept getting on my nerves. I bought a viper years later and I really like it, but I think a wired mx would be the best choice. That mx518 that massacreinfallx suggested would be a nice bet.

I have the G7 and it's sweet. I don't know how it compares to the MX1000, but all i can say is if you buy the G7 you will not be dissapointed.

I use the MX1000. There are 10 buttons (includes the "tophat" left/right function on the mouse wheel) and I use them all. I haven't used the G7, so I can't comment on it.

Happy with the MX1000 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom