Tiger Direct Fails at Sending Me the Right Processor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orayn

In Runtime
I ordered an E6400. They did NOT give me one.
LOL%2C%20Processor.JPG

GG, Tiger Direct.

Bleh, I ordered a 6600 on 7/29 or so. I email asking about when it's gonna ship and they say they are getting a shipment on 8/8/06.

8/8/06 comes and I call and see about it and they say it won't be here until the end of the week, so call back on friday.

I call back today and they say that the shipment did not cover all backorders and that it won't ship until 2 WEEKS.

After grabbing one of the last 9 on another site, I cancel my order with Tiger.

They are normally very good but their stock just didn't cut it. I have all my other parts from them on the table ready to build. (DVD/HDD/PSU mounted already)

I guess this proves all the people who said it wouldn't be hard to find cause Intel has so many more plants than AMD wrong.

EDIT: To sum it up in a parody of the thread title: Tiger Direct Fails at Sending Me A Processor...

I don't think it's the number of plants...people just realized the conroes were amazing and started buying them like groceries instead of once in a while things like cars

:D

you I just hate it when you buy something that cost 300 dollarars and you get something that costs like 500 dollars. It just really burns me up. LOL :)

It is kinda like ordering from mc donalds and getting an extra fry with your meal. But a lot better :)

I heard only about 1/4 of intels production goes to conroe right now. Most of their plants are not setup for 65nm yet.

so lemme get the straight..

You orderd E6400 and recived an E6600? WTH?! thats so unfair!

-Jo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom