How do I KILL some pixels on an LCD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i bought my 19"Widescreen LCD from newegg about a week ago and it's got 2 stuck pixels, one green and the other blue (hardly noticeable). Strange thing is the green one actually dimms back to dead/normal and back to stuck all the time...any way to fix that?

lol a hammer and an ability to lie. "UPS DELIVERED THIS WITH A HUGE HOLE IN IT... and theres a few dead pixles. RMA number plz."
lol IM not responsible for ur stupidity (do this at ur own risk) lol

sometimes you can 'massage' out a dead pixel thus reviving it, especially if it is a solid color besides black. just rub it around in a circular motion with your finger.

cwiz said:
sometimes you can 'massage' out a dead pixel thus reviving it, especially if it is a solid color besides black. just rub it around in a circular motion with your finger.

why do I not believe that?

^ Because you're ignorant? I don't know. We didn't have to return the monitor, we massaged the last dead pixel out just now, believe it or not. 3 of them were fixed with the pen, and 2 with this.

WOW That java thing you put there is TEH trip........ I Watched it for a whole minute it made my eyes go whoop.

-Jo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom