Can't boot at all and nothing appear on my screen !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1ke

Solid State Member
Ok i have a problem where my computer wont even show me an image on screen, so i changed the video card, did'nt work, i tried some other RAM, did'nt work, i tried another power supply, did'nt work, i bought a new Motherboard and CPU... did'nt work either and now im out of idea on what to try next!!!

When i press power , all the fan Starts and i can hear the Hard Drive GRR GRR a few time then ... nothing. Both light in front stay open but nothing happen oh and yes i tried some other HardDrive, i even train with nothing plugged except the video card

PLEASE HELPP : P

Does the fan stay on? Does the machine POST?

Also, what type of machine is it? Model?

All FAN Stay on, and i have no screen at all... so i dont even see if i can reach the bios... if it do it's POST..

No onboard videocard, i just tried the videocard , Harddrive, and RAM on another comp and everything work perfectly

I also replaced the powersupply and it does'nt work either

Edit: The motherboard and CPU is brand new from yesterday and the problem i have right now is the same that i had with my old motherboard / CPU

The mobo should have a small speaker so you can hear beeps when/if it POSTS. Check to make sure the video card is installed correctly/is compatible with your motherboard.

Speaker is plugged and i hear no sound and i tries a radeon 9800 pro and a 9600 and still does'nt work

have you tried the monitor itselft on another machine seemed to have overlooked that one :)

Tried 3 different monitor that are working right now so it's not the monitor ;) nice idea to but ... :p Motherboard is a ASUS A8V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom