need help with a build

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all we the people at TF cant read minds, or how deep peoples pockets are.

Second, get rid of the PSU and the CPU heatsink..

Both are awful..

Asus makes some pretty cheap PSU's while that heatsink looks like its made of plastic.

For A PSU in the same range get the Antec True Power 550....Althought its reccomended WAY too much on these forums, its about one of the better PSU's for its price range. I own it. I love it.

And for a Heatsink the only one I know of witch happens to be good for am2, is the M2 version of the Zalman CNPS 9500.

I'd also be glad to help you with picking out a video card.

Wow those 4200+'s are getting cheap!

What are you gunne get for a video card?

Also, if you give us your budget, we can work something out for you to get the best possible computer for the money. :)

how is this?
psu
cooling

and also im willing to spend up to 1500. and yes i wold like some suggestions on a video card. the mb is sli, but i was wondering can i buy one video card now and it will work and buy another later or do i HAVE to have 2 of them?

You can use one or two video cards, SLi is optional.

Okay, I built you a really nice system on NewEgg, give me a minute to compile the links and everything.

you could get 2 hard drive and run them in a raid array, prolly 0, which i think its the backup variety. that wouldnt be a bad idea if you have important documents on your comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom