Triple monitor probs

Status
Not open for further replies.

harley3344

In Runtime
I have 1 PCIE 6800GT and 1 6200 pci card. I have my good LCD on the pcie cars and a large (19 inch) CRT monitor. I have 1 small (15 In) on the 6200. I just put in the 6200 and dont have the driver cd. the cds at a friends house 100 miles away and wont get to see him soon. I let a friend use this card at a lan party and It screwed up his computer because we installed the apparent incorect drivers. I really dont want to install any drivers unless im sure. I would like the LCD to be in the middle of the 3 then the large CRT on the right and the small CRT on the left. I have the small CRT in the center and the LCD on the left ( on duel display) I want to be able to directly scroll from one monitor to the other, as in order. does anyone have a program that will allow me to do this. currently i can only change the possitions and resoluton of the monitors on the 6800GT (PCIE).should i even install the other drivers? will those screw up my current gc? If i remove the 6200 would the drivers on that card screw up the drivers on the 6800? oh and absolutly none of my games will play with the card installed. they all show up on the 6200 monitor :( also the internet when i scroll is very choppy and sucks. I appreciate the time.

ummhh I think the cards have to be the same. I dont think you can run those cards simotanesly. Only two monitors unles you get some adatper.

from what I know anyway.

It was... this morning i restarted and now the 3ed monitor wont come on at all. I need those drivers...

ok nvm. I got all three working as i want them with absolutly no prob :) i took a leap of faith and installed drivers that i found off the net U were wrong lance the 6200 works fine along with my 6800

scratch that... maybe there is a prob with the card (cuz this happend on anouther computer also) I get to run for about 10 mins and then i get the hardware malfunction blue screen on the monitor connected to the 6200 =/ I guess its time to rma the gc...

why would it restart randomly. also how do i select which gc is the primary. when its posting it only posts on the new gc's monitor. this isnt really a prob but it owuld be nice to know. also when i try to play a video it kinda ... skips BAD but only on the 6200's monitor. srry if i sounded a little mean when i said u were wrong.

Well one card is faster than another so one card will run crappy and another will run decently. Gotta remember its probably fighting over which card to support in game. I wouldnt do this. Sounds dumb and dangerous.

Edit - Why would you need 3 monitors?

dangerous? lol how could it be dangerous? i dont play games on the 2ed card and when im playing games the 2ed card doesnt heat up (good thing about 3 monitors have game on one internet on other and monitoring software on the last one) a 6200 should be able to play a movie easly why wont this one?

nice, did u ever go to www.nvidia.com and get the most recent drivers? here, ill get u a link...LINK that should make it not bs, its the most recent drivers, i got same ones, i got 3 gfx cards, and 4 monitors(geforce mx4000, 3dfx voodoo3, and an ati pro rage turbo iic agp 4x)and they all work, prob is cpu is too slow. ne of u guys think this would work? link
as for internet, sounds like system lag, or ur inet is bad(dsl/cable/watever) maybe a defrag could help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom