AM2 Or Conroe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TriEclipse said:
well nobody NEEDED a opteron 165 at 2.8ghz, but those sold like hotcakes.

i like how people are suddenly so budget conscious

i know man. I always said get a 3000 and u will be fine. But ppl kept saying that a 3500 or 3700 is a must!!!

Back 1-2 mothns ago it was, u need all the cpu power u can get!!

now is, well u can a cheaper processor and be set so when amd come out with a new processor.

Danm u ppl are a bunch of hippocrates!!

exactly. its like people thought amd would rule forever. they had their 3 years, now its intels turn. The sleeping giant has awoken, I dont know why so many thought otherwise.

well i think its because secretly everybody is still in love with amd and dosnt want to let go and go back to intel lol. so were alllike..WELL you could save a fewbucks and get the next gen amd cpu

Urbandictionary definition of a fanboy -- 1. A person who is completely loyal to a game or company regardless of if they suck or not.

i like amd as much as anyone else. i run a amd system. amd was the it thing when i built my pc. but when something better comes out, i dont see any reason to waste my money anymore.

im not saying everyone should drop their systems and go buy a Allendale or Conroe. i know im sure as **** not going to. but for people building a new pc, or looking to upgrade to the best, i dont see why you would pick amd now.

but like i said, not my problem. deal with it as you will, waste your money if you wish. i could really care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom