cordless mouse and keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys..........I will explain this one more time :mad:

I have Windows Media Center Edition, My computer doubles as a Home theater PC (HTPC) and a regular PC. It is hooked up to a 32" Sony TV and a 22" LCD monitor, It is also hooked up to a 500 watt Sony stereo system.

I was going to buy the Microsoft media center edition wireless keyboard to navigate MCE (Music/TV/movies/Pictures), surf the web and play games on my 32" TV.(I already have the MCE remote)
ms%20mce%20remote%20kb%20k.gif

SO.....I thought it would be a good idea to come here for some friendly advice and ask what is the best wireless setup for gaming, before I buy the Microsoft MCE keyboard.

Apparently this is unacceptable to most of the people that posted in my topic.

Well, I'm sorry if you guys don't like my plan :( BUT, Not one person offered a alternative to help me do, what I want to do. You wireless haters just say a bunch of S#*@ that doesn't help me at all. Thanks :rolleyes:

If I want to play some games without any wireless lag, All I will have to do is walk a whole 15' feet :eek: :amazed:

Everyone can see the 32" TV, So my friends and I can mess around on it and pass the wireless setup around the room, all from our comfy relaxing sofa's :cool:

Anyway.........The nice wireless keyboards come with a mouse, Should I, Try out the mouse it comes with before I buy the G7, or should I, just order the G7 with it?

that is about as good of a wireless setup you are going to get. so i sya yeah go with that. and i would deff. try the mouseit comes with first just to see. it could be great you never know.

goodluck with that

If you are going to go straight into gaming get the G7 with the keyboard, otherwise you will be let down by it, and you will not have to adjust again for a different mouse.

Nice set up btw.

DBD said:
OK guys..........I will explain this one more time :mad:

I have Windows Media Center Edition, My computer doubles as a Home theater PC (HTPC) and a regular PC. It is hooked up to a 32" Sony TV and a 22" LCD monitor, It is also hooked up to a 500 watt Sony stereo system.

I was going to buy the Microsoft media center edition wireless keyboard to navigate MCE (Music/TV/movies/Pictures), surf the web and play games on my 32" TV.(I already have the MCE remote)
ms%20mce%20remote%20kb%20k.gif

SO.....I thought it would be a good idea to come here for some friendly advice and ask what is the best wireless setup for gaming, before I buy the Microsoft MCE keyboard.

Apparently this is unacceptable to most of the people that posted in my topic.

Well, I'm sorry if you guys don't like my plan :( BUT, Not one person offered a alternative to help me do, what I want to do. You wireless haters just say a bunch of S#*@ that doesn't help me at all. Thanks :rolleyes:

If I want to play some games without any wireless lag, All I will have to do is walk a whole 15' feet :eek: :amazed:

Everyone can see the 32" TV, So my friends and I can mess around on it and pass the wireless setup around the room, all from our comfy relaxing sofa's :cool:

Anyway.........The nice wireless keyboards come with a mouse, Should I, Try out the mouse it comes with before I buy the G7, or should I, just order the G7 with it?

Why did you explain it again? This thread was done long ago. Your signature is 10 pixels to tall.

massacreinfallx said:
lol general does it really matter to you how many px to large his sig is?

You know when there is a mobile speed camera, people on the over side of the road flash their lights and put their thumbs down. Same sort of thing. ;)

The General said:
Why did you explain it again? This thread was done long ago. Your signature is 10 pixels to tall.

Are you kidding me?

you say this thread was done long ago, But then you post in it? Get off my back you psycho stalker. I don't have time to hang out here all day long, So I stop by when I get a chance for some friendly advice. So unless you have some friendly advice for me, STFU!!!!!!:mad:

I would like to say THANK YOU to all the people that gave friendly advice :cool:

Anyway.......the MX 5000 keyboard has all around bad reviews(not just from lag), So, I think I will get the mx3000 combo, and try out the mouse before I order the G7.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16823126175

Dose anyone know, if there is any known cause of interference that would make a RF mouse/keyboard to lag?

DBD, thats a good choice of keyboard. i have it and love it, i have yet to experience any "lag" with it. the mouse is very accurate comfy and feels solid. the scroll wheel is basic it does 4 way scrolling.

the kb is pretty standand, its light so it can be moved/passed around. to the extra buttons really come in handy esp the volume, stop/play

the software that come with rocks very easy to use.its very simple to program all the extra buttons on the mouse and kb.the battery life seems good ive been using it for 3+ months now and its still going strong.

there are only 2 downsides to the kb and mouse
1. range- its good untill you get about 8 feet away from the "reciever"
2. programing the mouse for games- all the extra buttons are nice for surfing the web but if you want to progam them for gaming you have to assung the buttons to a letter. and then it will work, kinda annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom