just got 7900 gt and i got a prob

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya all cards are made in a sweat shop somewhere in china.

the only difference is your value ram is made by the 5 year olds, and your high end ram is made by the 12-14 range. :)

ok il try that if not some one is gonna have some problems over at xfx where i live i have to call at 1 in the morning or 9 in the morning so i call when im doen worck or when i wake up i wont be happy in either events lol i just hope i can get it worcking with out having to send it back

The General said:
www.evga.com

XFX is terrible.... :rolleyes:
the most reported problems are with evga from what i have read but it is not their fault in any way and i liek xfx and it was recomended over evga by my retailer who is also a good friend and evga is one of theire partners so if i twas so much beter over xfx they woudl have recomended there partner over xfx

well I bought a 7900 gt from evga when it first came out, and i just now thought about it, i have random crashes in games like ill be playing battlefield 2 or rome total war, any large graphic game itll just crash randomly it ownt say a thing just it disappears and im at the desktop. Is this form the video card? Also in warcraft 3 sometimes I have these white pixels that are all over the screen in lines is this artifacts?

Amd gt player said:
the most reported problems are with evga from what i have read but it is not their fault in any way and i liek xfx and it was recomended over evga by my retailer who is also a good friend and evga is one of theire partners so if i twas so much beter over xfx they woudl have recomended there partner over xfx

Not the plain-jane 7900GT, the problems with eVGAs are with their 7900GT KO's and the KO Superclocked's. But I have a 7900GT KO Superclocked and haven't had one artifact.

what abou tthe very first 7900's from evga, I bought one when they first came out and tons of ppl were having problems. I keep having autocrashes in large games since I built my pc like 4 or 5 months ago. And in one game sometimes the main screen has these veritcle whitelines that glitch and move around and blink. Dont know if thats an artifact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom