so i save up then boom

Status
Not open for further replies.

tman114

Baseband Member
i work minimum wage and i finally save up to get a sansa e260 it runs smooth for like a week then the battery up and quit working. i was like okay the site has replacement batteries for 20 bucks but NO there is NO place to buy them i have been searching and searching and NOTHING.
can u help please

thankx

hmm it looks like the battery is built in just like the ipods they most likley dont have a replacement i would return it and get a replacement at this point it should last atleast to the battery life stated. thats a really neat little toy tho how much does it hold.

its 4gb and it clearly states that the battery is replaceable
i have taken the back out and i can remove the battery but if u go to the site and search sansa e200 battery replacement it shows up at 19.99 but there is nowhere to purchase it
u see it works when it is plugged in but as soon as i unplug it it shuts off
the battery wont hold a spark

cant you just take it back to the store that you bought it from no need to buy a replacement if its not your fault and you dont have to?

...Exactly.

Don't waste your time, and money buying a new battery. Just return it and get a replacement.

ok so the site i bought it from wont take it back and if i go through the company it could take "4 to 5 weeks" before they find an extra one. and if i can get a battery it would save much time on my part

ya but i dont see why you would waste money when you can just wait a few weeks and have it replaced for free.

if it is only going to be 20 bucks then i dont care u know?
i would just like to have the music i still have. if i got a new one i would have to buy all my music over
please someone help me find a way to buy the replacement without asking a bunch of questions

thank you

we are trying to help you not to waste money dont tell us to stop helping you if you dont want help why dont you just go google your stupid $20 battery and not post anything here.

ive looked and looked and googled it and searched and i cant find someplace.
i came on here to see if someone would be able to help me find it
there is a lot of music on the player if i send it in, i have to get it all over again
if someone will help me find the battery i will save money in the end

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom