Serious ping problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya don't set your fps to 30...... you need at least 60 if you wanna be pro ;p ..

ya most likely its your router... i have a gay netgear one that no matter how many ports i open it still does crap.. so whenever i need to download something seriously fast, i just connect directly to my cable modem and bypass the router altogether and screw all those ppl on laptops.. they can check their emails some other time! (it helps that i'm mainly online at night..)

so just test it out first, connect directly to your modem, and if it fixes the problem, then you can start worrying abotu your router.. chances are you're gonna have to forward the ports anyhow..

aliasaid said:
ya don't set your fps to 30...... you need at least 60 if you wanna be pro ;p ..

ya most likely its your router... i have a gay netgear one that no matter how many ports i open it still does crap

First of all anything above 30 fps introduced the packet problem, and if 60 is pro then I must be god :D

Try changing the firmware to another model...might help.

yeah sounds good. i knew what lnyksis was just not what you were syaing with the model number aha

and yeah that "gamer" router looked kindof iffy. kindof like a big gimmick but then again i know nothing about networking and stuff so i posted it anyways lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom