Locked Out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

massacreinfallx

Fully Optimized
Okay lol, this is kindof stupid but anyways...

i was on www.tweakxp.com and saw a tweak to bypass the login. i did it then went to restart my computer and im presented with a message "failed to login. please enter your user name and password"

this was kindof funny because i dont ave a username or a passwrod...

so im asking, is there anything i could type in there to get past it (since i hever had a password) or is there a way to backup my system in the bios or somthing...

i dont know. i just really dont want to reinstall windows on my system...

try something like.

Username: admin
Password: Passwords/admin

If that doesnt work, i know that there is stuff on the internet that will reset this. Also i think if you reset your cmos it might clear it as well, im not sure on that one.

lol i know, ive seen so many of ur threads trying to figure out whats wrong. Sooner or later you're gonna have to post one about how GOOD it's running.

cmos wont do it, try hitting ok without entering anything or hit cancel.

or try to start in safe mode and there should be an extra account called admin.

lol ill do that.

it scored pretty good on dmark when i had it going...lol

but then my dumbass has to go and try and tweak login t omake bootup half of a secod faster :p

wow computers really **** me off. onw i have to ****ing install widows again what the ****

god **** comp i ****ing hate them all its my ****ing computer why the **** cant i get on it wow it better hope to god i dont just beat the living **** out of it in my ****ing driveway

your funny

now its even giving me ******** about trying to reinstal windows

"this or that file is missing cant continue"

stfu computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom