cordless mouse and keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
i suppose. but what's really annoying is 419 for a e6600! Boycott Newegg! Take the swine down to the slaughterhouse then cook em up and eat em for breakfast.

Ren0nie0, either get a cheaper Conroe you can afford or get a (better) job. Otherwise you are welcome to leave.

To the OP, get a G7 as that is the best wireless mouse and a keyboard that you like,a s the lag doesn't matter as much there. Remember a better keyboard will have longer battery life. Something like this will be good: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16823126156 you can just put the keyboard away in case the G7 breaks or something.

Von Theron said:

dont go with that wired setup, it sucks. the keyboards keys are sucky to push down on and the mouse is uncomfortable. i had the exact set. ibought a 13 dollar rosewill laptop style keyboard andits the best thing ive ever bought in my life. paired it with a logitech gaming mouse and you cant go wrong.

wow, you guys get touchy when it comes to wireless, but, no offense, and no flaming because of it, but wth is wrong with wireless? i mean on my old system i had a wireless kb/mouse combo and a wired keyboard and wired mouse on my desk, i compared the two side by side and actually played better with the mouse but the kb had some lag isssues, yes, but the mouse was awsome, cant find em anywhere nemore, theyre either out of stock, or they dont carry em. Now the realy awsome thing about the mouse and keyboard is that they both had usb ports on em, say to charge the batteries, or just to use it like a wired keyboard/mouse, and the mouse went on to the transmitter(transmitter was a cradle too) and there is a 3.5mm jack on the side of the charger that will go to the kb and charge that too, picked up the pair at radioshack about a year ago, made by compaq...but i usually chance it when usin the keyboard because the wirless one is laptop style, short press keys, so i can hit the keys faster, unlike a full keyboard you have to press the key, and the ones far from reach, you can hit 2, up to 3 keys at once on accident( gaming typo?) my wired keyboard is made by ....crap i tore the label off, but on the back it says smart multimedia keyboard, got a few extra buttons right by the arrows, so thats cool, and the top of the kb, there is 21 programable buttons. also on the wireless combo, they both use AAA, and if u decide to go wired with em, use no batteries at all, its pretty cool

as it is right now im using the wireless mouse and the wired keyboard(i missplaced the wireless)

it is until i loose one of em

EDIT: my bad, i found it it was under a pillow on my bed ^_^...thats the only downside of wireless, you can loose em

EDIT: again another edit...i no, but i also forgot to put that its a 5 button mouse(left, middle/wheel, rightl got one on the right side of the mouse, and one on the left side of the mouse, pretty comfrorbale too

bmxfreakrider said:
wow, you guys get touchy when it comes to wireless, but, no offense, and no flaming because of it, but wth is wrong with wireless? i mean on my old system i had a wireless kb/mouse combo and a wired keyboard and wired mouse on my desk, i compared the two side by side and actually played better with the mouse but the kb had some lag isssues, yes, but the mouse was awsome, cant find em anywhere nemore, theyre either out of stock, or they dont carry em. Now the realy awsome thing about the mouse and keyboard is that they both had usb ports on em, say to charge the batteries, or just to use it like a wired keyboard/mouse, and the mouse went on to the transmitter(transmitter was a cradle too) and there is a 3.5mm jack on the side of the charger that will go to the kb and charge that too, picked up the pair at radioshack about a year ago, made by compaq...but i usually chance it when usin the keyboard because the wirless one is laptop style, short press keys, so i can hit the keys faster, unlike a full keyboard you have to press the key, and the ones far from reach, you can hit 2, up to 3 keys at once on accident( gaming typo?) my wired keyboard is made by ....crap i tore the label off, but on the back it says smart multimedia keyboard, got a few extra buttons right by the arrows, so thats cool, and the top of the kb, there is 21 programable buttons. also on the wireless combo, they both use AAA, and if u decide to go wired with em, use no batteries at all, its pretty cool

as it is right now im using the wireless mouse and the wired keyboard(i missplaced the wireless)

Touchy?

Excuse The General for providing a first hand experience, as I have had a similar one with wireless Mice and I do not reccomend them for gaming. And no Gaming is not Solitare nor Roller coaster Tycoon.

Also Id like to add:

Why dont people on these forums learn how to freaking type.

Its pretty freaking annoying when you have a big blob of words that goes somthing like:

"omg i kindof dont know how 2 type becus i spend to much time on aim...so my vid card broke how fix it lololololol"

It Drives me insane. I swear to god If TF had a smartness Point system your whole post would be red with errors.
:mad:

Lord AnthraX said:
Touchy?

Excuse The General for providing a first hand experience, as I have had a similar one with wireless Mice and I do not reccomend them for gaming. And no Gaming is not Solitare nor Roller coaster Tycoon.

Also Id like to add:

Why dont people on these forums learn how to freaking type.

Its pretty freaking annoying when you have a big blob of words that goes somthing like:

"omg i kindof dont know how 2 type becus i spend to much time on aim...so my vid card broke how fix it lololololol"

It Drives me insane. I swear to god If TF had a smartness Point system your whole post would be red with errors.
:mad:

LOL That is awesome.

When I see huge paragraphs like that, and it's obvious that it's just a huge run-on sentence, I don't even read it.

It's not that hard to type with correct punctuation and caps. Not hard at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom