Computer refrigeration

Status
Not open for further replies.

massacreinfallx

Fully Optimized
Okay i got around to thinking lol, what if you took your computer and shoved it inside of a refrigerator??

what would happen? it would be so convenient too

hmmmm if its possible i really want to try it.

I don't think thats a good idea.....leads to condensation = no no for computer..

There would still be moisture within the bag, which would also condense, now if it were vacuum sealed on the case with all air gone, possibility of safe operation.

then no airflow.

Dude if you want to talk about computers and refridgerators.

in one of my computer tech magazines there was this guy who was tired of people bragging about how far they oc'ed their PC. So he found a fridge at a garage sale and took the cooling components off of it and stuck them to the wall outside of his house next to his computer. then he rigged up a water block for his cpu that used 3/4 inch hose.

and you guessed it he hooked it up to the fridge cooling unit otside of his house with some high flow pump.

It was a while ago so I dont remember this well but I think he got some P4 stocker at 2.6 ghz to like 3.7 or somethin crazy.

It looked awsome.

You could always build/buy a phase change unit. Or start using dry ice or liquid nitrogen to cool you computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom