i dont know if this belongs in off topis.... but anyway

so i ordered some stuff from new egg the other day

a 80 gig sata hdd

a sata cord for hdd

and a 1 gig flash drive

Instead, i got....

an asus mn2p-vm mobo that supports am2 socket

and 2 320 gig seagate hdd

well, first it took a week for the stuff to arrive and then my order is messed up. i figure its ok though becuase my origonal order was only 73 dollars. i am pretty sure 1 hdd is worth atleast that

lol,i think the mobo is worth a little more then the flash. maybe i should start this up in the b/s/t forumn....

Edit*. I have been looking on newegg.com and can not find this mobo. which is weird becuase they sent it to me. it is a asus m2npv-vm

wow, i wish they would screw up on my stuff and give me stuff thats worth more than i paid, cause i don't get much money (only 15 1/2 goin on 16 YAY!! I can drive!)

i can drive long ago, not very exciting once you can do it, or atleast not as excited as when i went to driver's ed, maybe i need some customized turbo coupe.

Call me crazy...and I'm not saying what *I* would do in such a situation...but does it cross your mind to let newegg know they sent you several hundred dollars worth of stuff by mistake?
Again, not really preaching or anything...but I teach Ethics courses among other things, and am always interested in what people think about situations like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom