i need help quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazieaznboi

Daemon Poster
ok so this is my problem. sometimes wen im using the comptuer to play games to msn then suddenly i cant go on internet explorer or firefox or surf the web but im on msn talking to my plays and playing my games.. and wen i restart my computer my network card gets uninstalled and i cant boot up my computer.. it just freezes during bootup ,right wen i c my wallpaper. this happened to me 4 times now. and each time i had to format my comptuer. it happens like once every 2 weeks... its very frustrating. can anyone help me?

if you just see the plain wall paper just try starting explorer manually ctrl + alt +del >file > new task > exploerer.exe and if that doesnt work try performing a repair wrather than reformatting. and have you made any hardware changes before this started happening?

im using an hp computer so the foramt is completely automated. and for starting the explorer manually, wen i check the process on the task manager it shows its already running. also i dont have the ability to run any process using task manager. the comptuer just freezes wen i try to open something manually. last thing, i have no made any hardware changes.

do you know if the XP cd that HP provided gives you the option of a repair instead of a complete format.

yea. i did a repair and it worked but all my personal info is like shatterred and hidden all over my HD

try running memtest86 check for bad ram, then run a checkdisk to see if the drive is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom