oblivion maxed out

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimmyness said:
6800 cant run it on max, but it can run it near eneugh, with barly noticable differnce, i was suprised how the graphcs barly improved over a 6800

true ive had my e6300 at 3.6, but i turned it donw till i sort out my cooling

omg are you serious!? what kind of cooling do you have? i recently opted for a X2 4200 over the e6300. i would've definately went with it if i knew they OC'ed like that! _ _ _ _ there's a lot of words coming outa my mouth that can fit into those blanks...well i can only assume you've got water cooling. but still congrats on being smarter than me.

na its fairly comon, on the asus p5w, they cant break 3ghz, but its not un common for them to get to 3.5 on air with the gigabyte mobos, the only prob is there haveing some ram issuses, regardless, im using a scythe ninja, ive just managed to push mine that lil further

ok. well now i know why people were always telling me to go conroe. i just didn't think they'd OC that well. that's awesome.

at least my CPU is plenty fast for the next couple of years. then i can get something better. i'm not too worried about it or anything...it just sucks that i coulda gotten something a lot better for just a little more $$$.

The General said:
X2 3800+ @ 2.65Ghz, 2048MB OCZ DDR-400, 7900GT

I wasn't saying I could run Oblivion at those settings, lol, thats just what I consider "maxing out" to be, I can max out UT2004, but not quite Doom 3.
lmao, i could max out ut2004, 6x AA (all my x1600PRO will go to :( ), 1920x1080 on my tv and all things on highest with like 100 fps

Maybe on UT2004, not on Oblivion, the 1950XTX2s have trouble running them with everything on high.

Personally, I dont care about playing all my games at total max as long as I can play them close enough that I'm getting the full experience. I must play 1280x1024 too and I like to keep my framerate above 30 fps.

OMG double post. ATIRAGEPRO - this is the first time, and I effing hate I.E. (I'm at work, we don't have FireFox, LOL) :eek: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom