Liquid Cooling or Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actualy A combination of Air cooling and Water cooling is best, Even if you have Low Noise/Low Speed fans along with Water cooling, it is still better then water cooling alone.

besides you still need a way to push air past the radiator.

Ste said:
Actualy A combination of Air cooling and Water cooling is best, Even if you have Low Noise/Low Speed fans along with Water cooling, it is still better then water cooling alone.

besides you still need a way to push air past the radiator.

Well, technically there is no completely water cooled pc. There will always be a fan somewhere.

Just about any water coolng kit you can buy, with the exception of the eservator and one other by thermaltake, no water cooling kit is fanless.

just know what your talking about before you post. Ok?

i'd buy a fast car if it was for really cheap and i wouldn't have to worry about anything but filling the tank (he/she wouldn't have to worry about anything other than refilling the liquid in the system.)

anyways i understand that they're not planning on OCing. It's still better for the CPU to be cooler and if in the future OCing is a choice then there's no hassel about cooling.

There's no reason to get rid of a non-OC'ed CPU unless it's still outdated even w/ OC and that shouldn't be a problem w/ a Conroe as they can OC to double their stock speed fequency.

lancec2c30 said:
I dunno a good liquid cooling system for 35 dollars :)

Did anyone think of the quality of the cooling system???

it's actually $54 to upgrade from the stock heatsink. it's $35 more to upgrade from the stock heatsink w/ 2 case fans option.

and if they install the liquid cooling then there should be no problems cuz they'd have to replace parts for at least a year w/ warrenty.

aspire.comptech said:
Well, technically there is no completely water cooled pc. There will always be a fan somewhere.

Just about any water coolng kit you can buy, with the exception of the eservator and one other by thermaltake, no water cooling kit is fanless.

just know what your talking about before you post. Ok?

I do know what Im talking about, Thxs.

Whenever the topic of water cooling comes up I always suggest Low noise fans in addition to whatever water cooling product(s) they are looking at.:)

hmm

Snake-Eyes said:
Thread is over. :p

On a more serious note, if you're not overclocking, why go with a better cooling system? To put it another way, if you're not going to drive fast, why buy a fast car?

A lot of old people buy fast sports cars and drive slow...I don't know what that's all about :D

lol If you have the money and are into computers, get it. If your not into computers then dont get it, if your into computers you will want to expand ur knowledge and want to eventualy oc, even if you want to build ur own system some day u could transfer the system over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom