Can you guys tell me how good my computer is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
800x600? God, you must have no space for anything, the task bar probably fills half the screen and the icons, you can fit like 4 of them.

lol, actulally, 800*600 aint that bad, tho i prefer 1280 * 960 myself...for the lag, ive played some pretty intense games on my old p3, and lagged pretty bad, so i upgraeded the graphics, and it screamed!!! sounds like a decent pc, could use a better card, but from your specs, u got pci and isa, and those are quickly being outdated, so mayne an upgrade is in order? so get a new mobo(preferably one with agp or pci x-press) and a new graphics card...^_^

1280x960? The lowest I can tolerate is 1440x900, because thats what my laptop's native is, but on my desktop I never go below 1600x1200.

No, it's the same size. People don't understand, resolution doesn't make text smaller, it's still the same number of pixels.

It makes everything appear smaller, which I am willing to sacrafice for more space.

Besides, 800x600 is so big that blind people can see it....

Boricua hasta el Fin, Boricua de Pura Cepa,

First,

Your RAM is okay, CPU okay , but Your problem is the video card but that can be upgraded.

I'm from Puerto Rico to from Bayamón you can contact me via email orlando.ocl@gmail.com if you need any local help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom