CS Latency?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok every frame that is pushed to the monitor it is considered a packet which with your settings all on high can cause a bit of lag due to the more complex and bigger packets produced with the HDR lighting your really not going to see any improvement from getting a new card its just that pushing the packets through your network is harder because they are bigger. any one else have a better explanation feel free its hard to explain in simple terms.

okay that kindof cleared it up. so i guess on games like cs cz where the graphics pretty much suck you would be better off with onbord graphics.

no the card will do better cuz it doesnt have to render hdr in those games. css is the only one i really notice this on and a little bit on need for speed most wanted but other than that i wouldnt be to concerned its just the HDR.

np. also get a second opinion and contact XFX if you want. let me know what they say.

erm, have you thought about scanning for spyware and disabling any programs that acces the internet while you playing

IrishNinjaX said:
erm, have you thought about scanning for spyware and disabling any programs that acces the internet while you playing

we have already solved the problem thanx i have the same card he does and we both have the same problem so its not our comps software or other hardware its our card.

ive got some update for you. i was having some problems with zone alarm so i uninstalled it and just realized that now i get no ping at all 0 ms. dont know if you have zone alarm but if you do i think i just found the source of the problem thats 3 strikes on ZA for me slow startup, laggy cs, and trillian disconnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom