is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

COD2_fanatic

Daemon Poster
I have an Opty 144 overclocked to 2GHz, Everest is reporting my temps at 24-25C idle i think its wrong but not sure, i have also have an 80mm fan in teh front (somewhere) and a 120mm in the pack pulling air out.

Attachments

• 64564.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 99
That temp reading looks like it's way off. I wouldn't trust it. Most Athlon temp probs are all screwed up anyway.

I have that exact same board. The temperature probes are f***ed on that board. Don't expect to ever get a good reading from it.

I get three different readings from my CPU. In bios it says 31 idle. But when I heat it up, the fan speeds up before the reading goes up, so that can't really be the CPU temp. Also, in SpeedFan, it reports at 52. The only one that seems to be right is the provided overclocking program, which seems to report my CPU at 27 and raises simuotanously with my CPU's fan speed.

massacreinfallx said:
nope thats possible. ive had such temps on my cpu also.

With Phase Change yeah but with standard air cooling bring a CPU below ambeint temps is immpossible.

Lord AnthraX said:
With Phase Change yeah but with standard air cooling bring a CPU below ambeint temps is immpossible.

with phase changed he'd be at -20 degrees... hahaha, maybe that airconditioned water cooling or whatnot

NosBoost300 said:
with phase changed he'd be at -20 degrees... hahaha, maybe that airconditioned water cooling or whatnot

well I was referring to the whole below ambient temp :D

but yeah your right that stuff is intense:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom