E6300 in stock at Monarch !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided I'm not getting conroe quite yet, if ever. Intel has some revisions of conroe planned before the end of 2006, like 45nm die, more cache, etc, and since the whole reason I would be upgrading is for UT2007, and that has been pushed back to "the first half of 2007", I see no point in wasting money on a conroe right now when all my games run super fast already.

hahaha. I wanted a conroe sooooo bad but once it came out the price was just out of my range. It's still a GREAAAAT deal...but so is a ferrari for 30K...get me? lol

BennyV04988 said:
hahaha. I wanted a conroe sooooo bad but once it came out the price was just out of my range. It's still a GREAAAAT deal...but so is a ferrari for 30K...get me? lol
im selling my old WD external hdd and will get like 110 or so out of it... so then ill be a little short of 6300, but then id need a new mobo, and RAM o_O

BennyV04988 said:
http://promotions.newegg.com/intel/080406a/index.html

:) thats really nifty setup they have! nice and eaaaasy
That is kind of cool, but prices still suck :confused:

Fry's has the E6400, which is what I am thinking now for $267. Why pay $299 from Newegg PLUS shipping? They need to get their prices down even more on these things. I guess they have made big strides though considering they started the E6300 yesterday at $389 :p

I'm guessing that $267 E6400 is an OEM that doesn't include the heatsink or 3 year warranty. I bet Newegg's shipping is also cheaper than Fry's.

idiotec said:
1. It is box retail.
2. If they had a cheaper OEM I would get it. I am sure as heII not running it on a stock HSF any ways.
3. It is FREE shipping

http://shop3.outpost.com/product/48...z8XQ3OLhw**.node3?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

I called Frys electronics in Tempe, AZ yesterday to see if they had it physically in stock. They did not, and inline with their customer service reputation they were clueless as to when they will get it in.

That is a good price on outpost though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom