Am I...ready to buy?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
Holy crap...Now that Conroe is out and they're expensive as all @$% as are conroe SLI mobos, I think I'm ready to build my darn pc finally. It was worth the wait yes but any who...

X2 3800
DC for multithreaded games basically. $151

Asus M2N - SLI Deluxe
AM2 for compatability $143

G.SKILL 1GB DDR2 800
1gb is standard $86

eVGA 7900GT KO
biggest mofo gpu under 300 bucks $244

Antec 550W Truepower II
Best psu out there. go antec! $80

WD 250GB 16MB 3GB/s
sweeeet price and 3gb/s and 16mb cache $70

Aspire (mean...Apeeeevia) X-Plorer Black Steel
cousin has it. love the fan controller and temp display $60

NEC DVD whatever
eh...$29

with shipping 890 after mirb.

So I think I'm ready to actually buy this thing. It's been a loooong time waiting! like since january. Now its crunch time with college coming.

I've already got a rosewill 19" 8ms lcd, logi x-530s and some other cool stuff.

ANY COMMENTS? :confused:

Well, everything is good IMO. I wouldn't change a thing.

I have the same HDD, and you might come across something I did with mine as it is pretty widespread. A lot of the WD2500KS HDDs came with a faulty temperature sensor. Mine reads at around 60C, while my other HDDs run at 24 (including a Raptor). Other than that, it's proven to be a really good HDD, and benchmarks quite well. I wouldn't let a temp sensor sway you from this HDD.

Elbatrop1 said:
Well, everything is good IMO. I wouldn't change a thing.

I knew there was a reason it felt...complete. The final combination. :cool: ya just know..."she's the one". hahaha. But seriously... awesome. I'll run it across my older brother and maybe I'll wait a few days. Probably buy next monday.

Booyakasha... :)

looks good...HOWEVER.....the RAM you are getting is only 1 stick. It won't run in dual channel mode. I HIGHLY recommend purchasing a 2x1gb kit.

bmxfreakrider said:
yea, if u got ddr, take advantage of it, ddr is bad &*) but if u dont got 2 chips u cant use it, so pay the extra 100bux and get a faster pc
:eek: :rolleyes: :amazed:

If you can swing the coin, a 2gb kit of RAM would be a great upgrade. But, shoot, if you had that money, might as well go E6300+DS3 for an extra $70 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom