oblivion maxed out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call BS, there is no way you can play Oblivion with max settings at 1280x1024 on a 6800 and get any more than 10 frames per second.

i played obliv on a agp 6800 + 3ghz p4
now im play it on 3ghz conroe + x1900xt the increase in graphics are barly noticable

pshhhh full quality in oblivion on a 6800!! thats full of crap.. my 7900 can not even do that without walking through grass with 30 fps average.. which sucks!!!!!! so i highly doubt, every single slider is all the way up.. and hdr is up as well

i agree with the general about the requirements for maxing it out, except for the 1600x1200. i think that 1280x1024 is perfectly acceptable most lcds are at it anywayz. also think about the times when 1024x786 was a big deal, so 1600x1200 is kinda overated. plus its a pretty bad performance hog.

also, 200fps? wtf? 60fps or above for maxing something out, any more shouldnt matter.

and a 3ghz conroe shouldnt be that hard?

ps. have you guys tried editing the .ini? makes a world of difference in the gameplay.

6800 cant run it on max, but it can run it near eneugh, with barly noticable differnce, i was suprised how the graphcs barly improved over a 6800

true ive had my e6300 at 3.6, but i turned it donw till i sort out my cooling

jesus christ, what kind of ram do you have, thats amazing.. i'm looking forward to an e6300 now.. i was kinda iffy seeing that reviews got 2.8ghz.. they must have used stock voltage

seeing that.. there is no need for the e6600 seeing as the cache does not make a huge difference in performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom