cordless mouse and keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBD said:
Maybe If I was a "noob" I WOULDN'T want a cordless mouse and keyboard :rolleyes:

Yeah, because all pro gamers use wireless keyboards, they just love the lag. It really helps the aim.

Why didn't you just say "Whats the best wireless mouse and keyboard" and not even mention games? Then you would've gotten real answers.

The General said:
Yeah, because all pro gamers use wireless keyboards, they just love the lag. It really helps the aim.

Why didn't you just say "Whats the best wireless mouse and keyboard" and not even mention games? Then you would've gotten real answers.

Because I'm going to use it for gaming, Duhhh:rolleyes:

I was hoping for a REAL answers, I didn't realize I couldn't say gaming. So, I guess I will try again.....

Whats the best wireless mouse and keyboard?

I don't get it, how could a mouse be the best, but not good for gaming as well? Makes no sense, saying gaming turns peoples "gamer" attitudes on and opinions come out. Well, in this case, facts game out.

The General said:
I don't get it, how could a mouse be the best, but not good for gaming as well? Makes no sense, saying gaming turns peoples "gamer" attitudes on and opinions come out. Well, in this case, facts game out.

Maybe I can help you "get it"

I said gaming because I want to use it for gaming, Plain and simple.

Cordless Gaming mouse = lots of buttons, Not to small, very responsive, batteries last or multiple batteries, can take abuse, slides good on most surfaces, high quality.

Cordless regular mouse = 2 buttons and a wheel. (it can be the best cordless mouse have the newest technology and work from 100' away but not so good for gaming. Do you "get it" now?

What is so wrong about wanting a cordless moues and keyboard to use for gaming? I already said I have top of the line corded mouse and keyboard at my desk. All I want to do is play some games or surf the net on my 32" TV every once and a while.

What would you do, Run two 15' cables for your mouse and keyboard across your room, every time you felt like using your TV as a monitor?

Have you guys ever even used a cordless mouse? (At newegg) Why do 159 people rate the G7 at 5 eggs (excellent) 39 people rate it 4 eggs (good) and only 24 people rate it below 4 eggs? Heck even the people that gave it a low rating still say they love it :cool:

Maybe it's time to get rid of your VHS tapes and buy a DVD player and while your at it, you could get rid of your rotary phone and buy a touch tone phone, Heck you could even go "all out" and buy a cordless phone :eek:

DBD said:
Cordless Gaming mouse = lots of buttons, Not to small, very responsive, batteries last or multiple batteries, can take abuse, slides good on most surfaces, high quality.

Cordless regular mouse = 2 buttons and a wheel. (it can be the best cordless mouse have the newest technology and work from 100' away but not so good for gaming. Do you "get it" now?

What? You mean they make mice with less than 7 buttons?

DBD said:
What is so wrong about wanting a cordless moues and keyboard to use for gaming?

Lag, games will be unplayable.

DBD said:
I already said I have top of the line corded mouse and keyboard at my desk. All I want to do is play some games or surf the net on my 32" TV every once and a while.

What would you do, Run two 15' cables for your mouse and keyboard across your room, every time you felt like using your TV as a monitor?

When I play games, It's not in a relaxed state, I get into it, I'm on the edge of my seat, I don't sit back and relax on a couch. If games are that boring for you, maybe you should get some real games.

DBD said:
Have you guys ever even used a cordless mouse? (At newegg) Why do 159 people rate the G7 at 5 eggs (excellent) 39 people rate it 4 eggs (good) and only 24 people rate it below 4 eggs? Heck even the people that gave it a low rating still say they love it :cool:

They are rating that mouse as a wireless mouse, which it might be the best, but they are not rating it as a mouse in general. Just like they might rate the best Kia car with 5 stars, but its still a Kia. lol.

DBD said:
Maybe it's time to get rid of your VHS tapes and buy a DVD player and while your at it, you could get rid of your rotary phone and buy a touch tone phone, Heck you could even go "all out" and buy a cordless phone :eek:

I have two wireless mice, a bluetooth one and an RF one. The RF one is a G7, the bluetooth one is an Apple Mighty Mouse. Neither are usable for gaming, the Might Mouse comes close in Windows, but sucks in Mac OS X. The G7 is so laggy I can't even play games. I am not some average gamer who sits on the couch and thinks that to get better you need an aimbot. I run the #1 WolfET server in the world. (63.215.74.225) I know what I'm talking about.

Don't make fun of me for not liking wireless (or cordless as you say, lol) mice, wireless isn't a better technology than USB. It is a different technology, that has its ups and downs, so your comments about VHS/DVD and rotary/touch tone really take no presidence.

Here, I hope this will make you happy:

DBD said:
What is the best cordless mouse and keyboard for gaming?

Thanks

Logitech G7 and probably that MX 5000 keyboard.

Yeah i have that logitech wireless setup. it's fine . lag makes no difference for gaming unless you've lost your mind. well i guess if your life was really on the line the imperceptible lag may make me nervous but it aint. Boycott Newegg.

The lag makes EVERY bit of difference!

If I aim at something and shoot, I shouldn't have to wait while it catches up. That 16ms or however long it is really makes the difference. I could get 150 kills and 12 deaths with my wired mouse, whereas if I play the same map same people but with the G7 I get like 30 kills 50 deaths. It's ridiculous.

well my lag ain't no 16ms. if it were i would agree. It's maybe 2-5ms at best. maybe not even. anyrate if used both and personally it makes no difference for me. Boycott Newegg !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom