Post Pictures of Your Rigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's my setup, since these pictures I've taken out the cathodes and watercooling kit ( Gigabyte 3D Galaxy :\ ) also replaced the two 7900GT's with GTX's.
2005_01050034.jpg

2005_01050047.jpg

2005_01050037.jpg

gurusan said:
wow.

sex.

**** right, I will post some pics before and after shots today, I need to grab some zip ties to make my wires look a bit more *organized* funny part is, even with all the clutter my CPU still runs at 35 idle to 46 full load, and my GPU at 40 idle and 60 full load =P

well there it is, I stll havent done anything with the wires, Half of them are to short to run outside the motherboard so that presents a organizing problem :)
P7290044.jpg

lancec2c30 said:
well there it is, I stll havent done anything with the wires, Half of them are to short to run outside the motherboard so that presents a organizing problem :)

HAHAHA, Looks almost EXACTLY like mine, but with a few more cables, I am going to use some zip ties on mine when I get home today to tie all the loose cables into one really big cable and then try to tie them to one of the empty HDD bays or Optical disk bays so they are not in the way, will have to see how ti works, I need to keep power for another sata drive if I decide to get one near the HDD bay =)

Hey, Aspire, I really like the new case...something cool about the smallish window panel. What model is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom