Shuttle XPC SN27P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't actually pinpoint the exact money I have/going to have.
At the minute I have £50. I will be saving for a while until December when my birthday comes. Ill have about £200 for then and then I'll have about £100 for Christmas.
I know it doesn't sound like much but I'll have about £500 maybe more, maybe less.
I'm going to use my current GPU (nVidia GeForce 7800GT) but I'll still need a new GPU to replace the one taken out of my current pc. Doesn't have to be expensive though.

That's 5 months from now, all these prices will be lower so you'll be able to get better stuff.

Oh, and new hardware will be out too.

Yeah that's what I've been thinking. When are Quad-core CPU's coming out?
They will lower the prices of Dual cores dramatically..

The General said:
No, 400w will be fine as long as you dont have 8 harddrives.

I have all this running off a 450w power supply:

X2 3800+
2048mb RAM
7900GT KO Superclocked
6 harddrives
2 dvd burners
Audigy 2 ZS Platinum (with the powered front drive bay thing)
Hauupauge WinTV PVR-150
2 case fans

6 hard drives???? what kind of setup are they in? holy crap

lmfao, Six hard drives, I love it, what, one for pron, one for movies, one for games, one for OSs, one for whatever, and one for whatever =P

LoL ****, and I thought maybe getting another 160 GB barracuda would be overkill =P

I have:

Two 74GB Raptors in RAID 0 for /
Two 250GB 7200rpm SATA2's as /home (with the LVM)
and I have a 300gb IDE and a 40GB IDE for Windows. The 40GB is FAT32 and the 300GB is NTFS.

I know for sure that I will be getting this RAM:

2GB Corsair TwinX XMS2, DDR2 PC5400 (667MHz)

291363-A.jpg

------------------------

It takes around 2 days for the Scan.co.uk sales technicians to reply to a question. :mad:

So when I get the reply to 'Does this Shuttle come with cpu or ram?' I'll post here. :D

"That unit is just the barebone chassis, so that is supplied with the chassis and
motherboard only and the other additional parts are not supplied with this." says 'Lee' from Scan.co.uk

That is pretty expensive. I'll wait until December to buy a SFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom