Adding new PCI card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo23

In Runtime
Hey guys. I have a question for the new PCI card I'm going to install. The link to it is: http://www.compusabusiness.com/prod...product_code=316268&Pn=Radeon_9250_Video_Card

It's for Counter-Strike: Source because my old onboard GFX card just couldn't cut it. But I'm wondering if that Graphics card could run CS:S esily with no problems. Also, if I should upgrade any of my other Computer parts. My computers specs are:

Processor: Intel Celeron D CPU 2.93GHz
Memory: 504MB RAM
Sound: Realtek AC97 Audio

Lastly, I need a tutorial for how to install a PCI card on my computer which is the HP Pavilion a1010n. Thank you. Remember, the more tuts the better. ;)

Why not buy more ram? 504mb ram these days are not really going to cut it. Besides a stick of 512mb ram is cheap.

your gonna have to eventually get some ram, so i would do it now. another 512 stick would do wonders. i used to have that video card and it could run bf2 so it will run cs:s, maybe med.

just get the card first and see how would it performs then get some ram later. yeah 1 gig is like sure thing nowadays things are getting memory hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom