ati radeon or nvidia

Status
Not open for further replies.

faith4

In Runtime
for intel p4 HT computers, which is better ? ati radeon x200 series 256mb or the nvidia 6300 +(and up) series ?
is ati radeon better for amd computers?

thanks

I used to be a major NVidia fanboy. I don't know why, I just was. But lately NVidia is just headng downhill...ATi is smoking it. :( It's sad how one ATI X1900XTX almost beats two 7900GT's.

Nvidia is still working with its older NV40 technology, while ATI has all new technology. The R600 looks to be better than the G80 from what I've seen. On the flipside, ATI's drivers are generally worse than Nvidia's.

yes, iam planing on buying a new computer, and the computer is a intel with that ait radeon graphics card.
so is radeon better on amd's or doesnt matter which processor it is ?
and why is integrated not good for gaming ?

Integrated graphics are not good for gaming at all. They use CPU power and RAM for the graphcs and aren't powerful enough to even keep up with the budged graphics cards.

And don't buy a name brand PC. Build it yourself or have it built for you. You will get ripped off if you go name brand.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back Beedubaya :D

don't suppose you have any idea the sorts of things that were being said while you were absent. well great to see you back even if i did almost have a heart attack seeing your name.

i pretty much agree completely with Beedub's last post but if you must go with a prebuild the 6300 would be better than x200

I perfer to buy an nVidia (eVGA) card simply because you can overclock and replace the HSF without ruining their lifetime warranty.

Another problem with pre-builts is they put in very weak PSUs. Usually, they can't support a high end graphics card. I dont know if they still do it this way, but they used to build the case so only their proprietary PSU would fit, ruining any chance of upgrading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom