Weird Jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I contacted newegg and heres what they said:

"You have recently placed The Intel E6300 and 6400 CPUs on your website. My question is, why has newegg.com set the prices so much higher then every other vendor. Other vendors sell this same CPU at 210$ while you sell them at 390$. People are concerned and there's even talk about boycotts. Is this pricing a mistake or intentional?"

"Thank you for contacting Newegg.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Newegg presently does not price match our competitors. We already negotiate the lowest possible prices we can and offer them directly to all of our customers. All current pricing and inventory is posted on our website in a real-time format. Prices are non-negotiable. In addition, we do not offer volume or wholesale discounts. Anytime we receive any specials or promotions, we will immediately post them on our website.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

If you have any further questions, please visit our FAQs page or let us know via replying this email.

Thank you,

Karen Gao"

It sounds automated...it picked up the word "PRICE" and went to town with a pre-recorded message pal lol.

well i certainly hope your happy, newegg has dropped they're prices.. by far from what they were at.. not caught up yet... but 249 for e6300.... by the time i buy, it should be low enough.. and i will stick to newegg once again :)

NosBoost300 said:
well i certainly hope your happy, newegg has dropped they're prices.. by far from what they were at.. not caught up yet... but 249 for e6300.... by the time i buy, it should be low enough.. and i will stick to newegg once again :)

I'll go ahead and toake all the credit for that... lol/jk

again.. it has dropped to 229.00 its almost there!! i think i'll be picking me up a e6300 this friday!! free shipping too.. very nice.. hopefully it is 215 by then :)

Praise the lord! The boycott is working. Let's see if you can get remuneration for their treachery! Let's not forget the e6600 is still overpriced at 419! These *******s must be stopped! Join the Newegg Boycott my friends victory is within sight!

umm.. people are still buying.. they sold out.. so the boycott is not working.... and i'll probably be purchasing my e6300 from them this friday.. even if it is stil 229

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom