Weird Jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally, Anything other than newegg and tigerdirect. I'm glad to know you won't be buying your conroe from Newegg, i'm quite proud of you! Be wary though, there are many other scumbags like the aforementioned that wade in a pool of filth waiting to take your money! Join the Newegg boycott!

ren0nie0 said:
Did you happen to the e6300 and e6400 available at newegg? Take a look at those prices. I'll never buy from them again. Perverts...

Unless Newegg (a giant company) has found a way to molest you, I wouldn't say that the company is a pervert.

Re: Re: Weird Jerks

curtcheese64 said:
Unless Newegg (a giant company) has found a way to molest you, I wouldn't say that the company is a pervert.

don't be silly. they're perverts in thought and pricing. who would price a e6300 at 389 unless they were involved in beatiliaties! Boycott these lice!

alright enough with the ****ing boycott...

Its getting pretty ridiculous as you guys are starting to act like 7 year olds when the Ice cream man decides to add 50 cents to a snow cone...

Get over it. They will lower the freaking price.

hey renonieo...go back to the witch trials, I think you were there in a former life...I honestly do. Or the declaration of independance lol...

benny, have you seen how the boycott has already affected pricing?! 130 in less than 12hrs. keep up the good work. these jerks have yet to lower their price on the e6600. the scum are charging 419. Let's stand together and watch Newegg topple like a pile of decomposing fruit riddled with the maggots of greed and stupidity!

Lord AnthraX said:
Its getting pretty ridiculous as you guys are starting to act like 7 year olds when the Ice cream man decides to add 50 cents to a snow cone...
Ah, that does bring back memories though. Those Choco Tacos were too darn good.

Re: Re: Re: Weird Jerks

ren0nie0 said:
don't be silly. they're perverts in thought and pricing. who would price a e6300 at 389 unless they were involved in beatiliaties! Boycott these lice!

Main Entry: 2per·vert
Pronunciation: 'p&r-"v&rt
Function: noun
: one that has been perverted; specifically : one given to some form of sexual perversion

Gonna have to go with negative on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom