Need Help With Downloading!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I CAN DOWNLOAD FILES USING RAPIDSHARE BUT NOT MEGAUPLOAD...wierd!!! Anyways, why dont u try to download the file n that way u´ll understand whats happening.

this is the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B04F65VW
in this page u´ll get a 3 letter code to enter n click download, then it´ll tell u to wait 45 secs, after which u get the option of ´Click here to download´....now when i do this, it says loading download but after awhile instead of giving me the option of where i wanna save the file, it says page not found!

why does this happen???

Hi buddy, unfortunately the direct link isnt working either!!! I dont think i´m banned either as i havent done anything n when i tried to contact Megaupload, well they didnt bother replying back so...thats sucks! Know am being such a pain in the a** but what to do....nobody can figure out the prob....least of all me!! Thnx for all ur help!

i did but just for curiosity....why cudnt i download using IE??? I used to b able to just a couple of days ago!!! :)

that is kinda starange donno but just use firefox from now one its a better browser it protects from spyware unlike IE. good luck :)

I agree with EricB. Much of what you have is probably not configured correctly. If you truelly want to see if the problem lies with any firewall or antivirus, disable the three programs and try again. It's probably seeing it as a popup add, and disabling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom