WB and YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaDAxS

Solid State Member
Windows Blinds not working with Yahoo Messenger.

This has happened to me earlier when I had Windows Blinds, but when I put it back to WindowsXP style skin, it will workand sign in(1 month ago). Now I tried Windows Blinds once again and put Yahoo Messenger in the not to skin list and it still freezes. Now I put it back to WindowsXP style skin and it wont work! Now it freezes with any kind of skin! So now I cant sign in Yahoo Messnger without it freezing(Not Responding). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it doesnt work. I also have the latest Yahoo Messnger. Is thier any way to make it stop freezing?

you have tried reinstalling both YIM and WB?

also have you tried system restore?

I have tried reinstalling YIM, but not WB.

i also tried sytem restore

O.K about a month ago I used WB and everytime i used YIM, it crashed when I right clicked. So i stoped using WB and started using WinXP style skin(default) and YIM worked normally again. I just had WB sitting on my computer fo about a month untill i wonted to use it again. I tried it, but yahoo froze up when signing in(skin i was using is called DarkStar from AlienWare). So I put it back to WinXP default skin but now it freezes up with even default skin. I put YIM in WB ignore list but it still does it. So yea YIM freezes up right when I sign in, it startes Not Responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom