Which processor for gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2'nd one would do you better for a higher price.

First one would do you almost as good [perhaps 5-6% less performance, and thats probably when we're talking about multitasks not games FPS]

In the end, both are very good ones, but it mainly depends on your video card of course.

-Jo.

I am planning on getting the same AMD chip you listed except s939. Again Yoad covered it quite well, price is the biggest difference.

Also Tiger Direct over prices their stuff. I use www.canadacomputers.com for my stuff. Have had no problems with them, free shipping on virtually all orders, and the chips were like $20-$30 cheaper than the prices on www.tigerdirect.ca .

In my opinion AMD is a better bang for your buck.

venividivici said:
I am planning on getting the same AMD chip you listed except s939. Again Yoad covered it quite well, price is the biggest difference.

Also Tiger Direct over prices their stuff. I use www.canadacomputers.com for my stuff. Have had no problems with them, free shipping on virtually all orders, and the chips were like $20-$30 cheaper than the prices on www.tigerdirect.ca .

In my opinion AMD is a better bang for your buck.
The price of the 2 processor were nearly the same so i was wondering as to which processor would be better. However, i think i will take the same path as you and take the AMD 64 X2. And i'll check out Canada Computers as well. Thanks everyone for your replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom