Pre-Built Companys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably cyberpowerpc.com is the best place for you if you utterly must buy a prefab computer..

Alien ware are far too expensive and their products are not that much top of the line anyways...... they just have an Alienware tag on them thats all, would you pay an extra 1k$++ just for a tatoo? :p

Also, Monarch computers has some SERIOUS problems in their costumer service, I've heard too many horror stories about them ,definantly don't try your luck there.

-Jo.

i went with cyberpower, same comp from alienware would have been over $3500. i spent 1550 w/o monitor. used the rest for my bigscreen :D

ok, sorry about earlier. I guess I was frustrated at a dell commercial about one of those ***** XPS'S.

anyways do you have any computer shop local??? cause I personaly think that is the best way to go . For one reason you get more of what you want and not what is in the "fill in the bubble chart".

And if somethin is wrong it is much easeir to resovle a problem with someon local.

Do *NOT* buy from monarch. they just got bought out by another company, and they absolutely SUCK.

Check the ratings at resellerratings.com, 50% of their customers in last 6 months said they won't buy from them again.

They took me for $5000+. Don't make the same mistake I did :(

$5000? That's your fault. Could've built that for $2600.

Edit: Just read your other thread about it. That sucks man.

ya I say **** those internet retailers and stick with a localy onwed computer shop. I can guaruntee customer service is 100 times better

lancec2c30 said:
ya I say **** those internet retailers and stick with a localy onwed computer shop. I can guaruntee customer service is 100 times better

but in most cases, so is the price ;) .

-Jo.

ZDevil said:
Hey my 1st post and im already getting slammed =(
Thx for the love lancec2c30.......

Anyways.......
Ill im trying to acquire is if someone has past experience with pre-built companys and can help me choose one.

And im not trying to start anything but just chill out, some people just dont have the time or the opportunity to build there own rig. I myself can buy the separate parts and assemble them, but i just want a "plug and play". Imagine if you had to build your on TV just to say a couple hundred bucks.......I would rather have a proffesional that knows what they are doing and build it the right way. Thats all im trying to get at people.

Again thx for all the input......

Actually if you want it built right, do it yourself. You not only save money, but you get better parts, and you know how it was assembled.

But if you want a pre-built, I'd go with a high-end eMachines. I know atleast 6 people that have had eMachines (including myself) and we've NEVER had ANY problems. The stock OS is junk, so I would pick up a Windows XP Professional disc when you buy it and re-format right off the bat.

I don't really have much experiance with pre-builts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom