Registry Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I read those too. No one really knows the solution. Thank you for trying though. Up in the building and buying forum no one even said a word. Do you think a reformat would do it?

a reformat to the system you are pluging it into i can almost guarantee that will work but its a big job. but it might be worth it.

Ok, thanks for all the help. I really appreciate it. I am going to reformat my computer. Once I format it I will post here on how things are. Thanks again.

EDIT:

One more thing, how can I reset my BIOS so it will be like when I got it, not updated or anything, and all default settings?

there should be a default setting option just play around with it u should find it. let me know how it works when you get it all up and running.

Jesus, I just found out I don't have a firewire controller card driver and so I go to the Koutech website to download them but they don't have any. I downloaded their firewire + USB combo drivers and now my external hard drive works! What is up with that? I already had USB drivers but now when I install these it works! I can't believe it. It isn't even a Maxtor driver, or ASUS like my motherboard, or SiS like my chipset. Crazy. Thanks.

the koutech website? well, i ran the windows program and it says that there are no bootable partitions. could that be a reason why it's not showing up on explorer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom