WTF Happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on vacation as well, and Ive had the EXACT same trouble. The motherboard I want isint out, I get the run around from Gigabyte, Newegg wont reply to my email and prices are crazy. Whatever though. I just hope theyre out within a week. I go back to school on the 21st and I have to upgrade my moms system before I go with my old parts. I guess I could come back home in a few weeks on the weekend, but what a bummer.

Oh its 12:45 EST right now and I havnt seen them on the Egg.. I'll wiat for a while (maybe a couple of days) to see if there are any motherboard releases as well (who knows maybe mine will be up..)

bum said:
lol nice way of putting it. ATI is actually on the top of my "try this list", so it really just made intel apear more like microsoft or some unsaid enemy of gamers. LOL I will laugh so hard if in like a year AMD is still regarded as better for gamming even with conroe out.

Not gonna happen. All you're really going to see out of this deal is AMD gets its own motherboard chipsets and ATI has more manufacturing plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom