Gaming Rig 600$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ever go cheap with a PSU, that's one thing that could really obliterate everything in your computer.

For me, I believe that that is the most significant piece for computer.

But that's only my opinion.

it'd be really helpful to know what video card and RAM you'd be using. not all RAM is compatible w/ all the AM2 motherboards so you'd wanna check on the manufacturer's website before buying the MOBO (ALSO if you have high latency RAM then getting you a MOBO that OC's really well is stupid.)

I agree w/ everything Drizo suggested except you should look into getting a good case. A cheaper alternative to the PSU he suggested would be an Antec True Power 550W (i've got one and they're reliable and only $85ish). maybe upgrade to SLI or a better processor if you want w/ the $160 in his build for the RAM.

There's a guide somewhere here that suggest what's a good brand for psu and what's not...I really do think you have to reconsider on your purchase of a PSU.

And wat are you talking about, you cant buy a conroe mobo sli compatible (if there is), and the actual processor and still have room for anything else unde 600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom