Weird Jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newegg offers great pricing on most of their stuff, and has the best service of any website I've bought from. This is the first real slip I've seen them make and it seems to me some of you are seriously overreacting.

Didn't they just put the Conroes on their site last night? If not I know it was very recent, and the prices will probably fall after a few days or a week or so. I haven't been paying much attention to the Conroe (AMD fan) so I don't know how long other sites/stores have had them but I think we can assume newegg's prices will drop as well. To say that you'll never buy from them again because they set their prices on the Conroe too high is ridiculous.

In truth they did the same with the AMD price drop... everyone one else had them cheap but Newegg didn't drop until the next day. But I do agree with manonfire.. most of the prices are better than just about any I can find... (except the sales from else where of course)

I know what these weirdo's are about... They're brought prices up on a lot of key components in the recent weeks.... Right in time for them to get their conroes ..... tis a malicious act punishable by a boycott. NEWEGG BOYCOTT!

if the e6300 is 389 USD how much will they charge for the e6700? 2,001,232 USD????? That's enough for a downpayment on a house! The insanity has to end. These bums have to be stopped and punished afterwards. They are nothing but a group of fan boys....

seems like S939 mobos have gotten more expensive...DDR ram prices sure have not dropped.

Those prices are double what they should be. I hope they are not trying to fix the market by making all the other retailers think its ok to sell Conroe chips this high.

i bought my e6600 from a bunch of bums at buy.com for 339.00. i'll probably never get it.... they don;t EVEN have a customer service number!!!

maybe newegg is doing this so they don't run out of stock so soon... and when they get the rest in they'll sell them for much cheaper. Or.. just like amd.. they wanna squeeze out some pennies on the first couple of days, then lower them to **** off the people who already paid an arm and a leg for em

wow those are pretty awful prices, to think I was whining about tigerdirect prices. Monarch has some very reasonable prices though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom