Weird Jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ren0nie0

Baseband Member
Did you happen to the e6300 and e6400 available at newegg? Take a look at those prices. I'll never buy from them again. Perverts...

it's perverted because only a weird scumbag would charge that much while other perverts are charging only in the neighborhood of $200.

Yeah, that is just freaking ridiculous, they have been by far the worst in price gauging for these things.

Fry's has the E6300 for $209 OEM or $219 Retail. Newegg is loosing some rep on this one :mad:

NEWEGG BOYCOTT!

I call for a Newegg BOYCOTT! Come on fellas, let's get these scumbags . Let's take em back down to where they belong... the gutter ! They should be dragged out into the street and shot! NEWEGG BOYCOTT! NEWEGG BOYCOTT!

Dude those prices suck, I got my E6600 for $360. But an E6300 for $389? Nah, NewEgg can stuff it.

YES! NEWEGG BOYCOTT! SPREAD THE WORD. THESE BUMS ARE JERKS. WEIRD AND PERVERTED! NEVER GIVE EM BUSINESS... GIVE EM ****!

That'swhy I'm gonna stay a S939 guy for a while! :p The prices are just about there I will deal with them... Free being the best, but hey I can't get EVERYTHING, can I??? LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom