Motherboard that supports dual channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpedient

In Runtime
How will I know if a motherboard supports dual channel? Is it indicated on the name of the motherboard or something like that?

no, check the user manual. and also, if it has color coded memory slots thats a sign that it does, not for sure though.

well if its AMD, then only sockets 939 and AM2 support dual channel. anything older (socket A, 754) doesn't support dual channel..

as for intel, i'm not entirely sure.. i just know for sure socket 775 supports dual channel, i don't know if the older ones do or not

aliasaid said:
well if its AMD, then only sockets 939 and AM2 support dual channel. anything older (socket A, 754) doesn't support dual channel..

as for intel, i'm not entirely sure.. i just know for sure socket 775 supports dual channel, i don't know if the older ones do or not

Yea there are several Intel socket 478s that support dual channel.

b1gapl said:
Yea there are several Intel socket 478s that support dual channel.
loolololol hey whats up to a fellow aerocool aeroengine 2 owner. how do you like it? idk if its just me but the front seems kindof cheap :(

massacreinfallx said:
loolololol hey whats up to a fellow aerocool aeroengine 2 owner. how do you like it? idk if its just me but the front seems kindof cheap :(

lol yea the front does seem kinda cheap, especially the plastic doors, but the big 140mm fan looks cool.

yeah i guess, that is why i bought it but now that i think about it i shoulda just gone with a lanli or all steel case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom