Windows XP Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
chhorlimsgren said:
ok in my comp right now (my old compaq) it has a 40GB partitioned harddrive and in the partition is Windows XP Home SP1 (im guessing because my recovery disc installs win 98 but it always pops up windows xp (I just reformatted my comp (illegally downloading gives u viruses)))..if I pop in the HD that has Windows XP in the partition will it boot and install windows XP on my new computer?

i don't see why it wouldnt boot... when i popped the hdd out of my compaq and put it in my rig, it worked just fine.. only i had to uninstall and install alot of drivers because everything was all funky.. so i just ended up reformating with a new clean windows reformat so i didnt get any bs like compaq crap-ware

yea...also whenever i reformat theres this little virus pop-up that says WARNING WINDOWS REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION:
windows has found 55 critial system errors.

to fis the problem do the following:
1.download registry update
2. install registry update
3. give us all ur money cuz were dum nerds that like to eff with ppls comps (i made that up)
(i kno all this because it pops up every minute...)

but to put it short they want me to send them 20$..last time i reformatted i got it to go away...i forgot how...ive run adaware...spybot..spyblaster...what can i do?

thats because you need to install sp2.. ihad the same problem.. i think it has to do with the processor not being recognized on sp1 or something of the sort.. just get sp2 and that should fix it

oh, and by the way, check your mailbox, i pm'd you

yea i was jus gonna do that (was downloading programs like windows media player 10 and msn messenger and mcaffee first) thanks man..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom