cordless mouse and keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cordles, never trusted it myself, I perfer the hard connection to the computer therefore nothing can fug up in the middle =)

The General said:
Wireless mouse and keyboard for gaming = noob city.

They are laggy no matter what.

Thank you.

Second when the **** do the wires get in the way any way?
emot-v.png

Lord AnthraX said:
Second when the **** do the wires get in the way any way?

Answer: Never, unless you're a noob and have the monitor anywhere but directly in front of the keyboard and mouse, none of that sideways monitor crap. Thats for n00bs, d00d.

I agree, all of my wires are behind my computer desk, I cannot see them in the first place *shrug*

yeah, you guys are crazy. i use a wireless setup it may have a bit of a lag but not significant at all. plus wires get in the way for me since i use my lcd tv as a monitor and sit on the couch while i game/compute. you guys are wired mouse/keyboard fan boys!

Uhh........I have, top of the line gaming keyboard and mouse!

If you crazy people would look in my sig, you would see I have Windows MCE and a TV tuner card.

My PC is hooked up to my 32" Sony wega and a 22" LCD monitor, I would like to sit on the couch, play games, and surf the net. So I want cordless.

Maybe If I was a "noob" I WOULDN'T want a cordless mouse and keyboard :rolleyes:

ren0nie0, What kind of cordless set up, are you using?

I think I am going to get this mouse, but I'm still unsure of what keyboard to get.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826104203

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom