WTF Happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeppelinfan2009 said:
yeah for amd fanboys!

we should buy conroes and burn them infrot of conroe lovers LOL :p

How bout I take a Brand new fender and cut the strings one by one and then burn it in front of you!

The conroes are out, you just have to be lucky to find out where, and have the money to pay the premium of getting one at the moment. I picked up a e6600 for $380 in Atlanta yesterday from a retailer that had only 5 left, so plenty of folks bought em, but officially they're suppose to be widely available TOMMOROW (Aug. 7th). Someone on another forum even mentioned that they heard that newegg is suppose to have them in 2 and a half hours at 3am. Also maybe part of the reason for the delay is because these chips are made in Malaysia?

Lord AnthraX said:
How bout I take a Brand new fender and cut the strings one by one and then burn it in front of you!

fender blows :D gibson owns it!,

but yeah that would suck considering guitars are worth WAY more then processors! :D

in some cases, I would much rather have a 1000 dollar processer rathern then a 8000 dollar guitar,

of course I could always just pawn the guitar and use the money for other stuff...... o like computer parts :)

ehh if i had to choose i would take the guitar, since im goin to college for music and thats my main thing, but it would be tough! since i use my computer to record lol

they should make a guitar with a computer in it!! ownage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom