okay... noob extreme here

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if al you gonna do is teach a kid to play music I am sure your computer wont be that high end,unless you buy that parts and he puts it together.

And I am learning how to create sulfuric acid to pour over my little sisters hair as she sleeps, whats your point? =P

Although I was thinking maybe of going with Nitric or Phosphoric

Ah well, I will figure it out.

god you all turned this into spam thread

Anyway about the magnet>> thts too bad :/ about the custom PC,thats cool! before you buy it come by tell us the specs we'll tell you if its any good.

-Jo.

Yoad said:
about the custom PC,thats cool! before you buy it come by tell us the specs we'll tell you if its any good.

-Jo.

I am sure it will be great, because the guy that is doing it builds computers for a living. Plus, he's not just some random guy behind a counter, he's a good friend of my family. I will stop by and share though :D I am suppose to meet up with the guy wednesday to talk about it all. I'll tell you all what he says and plans to do then. Until then this thread is pretty much pointless ;)

cool goodluck, don't settle nothing before you write it here though! We'll tell you if what he had in mind is any good or not ;p

-Jo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom