my new AM2 system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Still don't suggest you buy a mobo with intergrated video.

I have one on one of my internet computers and even though its on off mode the computer performs poorly [and it has 1gb of ram and an OK amd a64 processor]

They are usualy slow motherboards, you better off getting a one without it to begin with :) .

-Jo.

yea i get u on that one, ill see what newegg gots..k well the hp case uses a full atx power supply, so i aint limited there, and i found out that the ps in the hp is what fried it in the firstplace....yea im not going with athena power ever, it dosent even have enough strength to powerup a system that uses under 200wats, and its a 350, sad...well it can take a full atx ps with one exception, it has to be extremely short, it can be wide, and tall, but a fullone thats about 5.75 inches long is so long in that short chassis, that there is no room to hook up the connectors to the cd/dvd drives...a full one can fit, but the dvd/whatever has to be a maximum of 7 inches long, any longer and the molex wont fit..k...now for the mobo i was thinking along the lines of this but thats atx, and i need matx, and i cant find crap for a socket am2 matx that dont got onboard video....crap

quite the delima there, you sure you cant get a mid tower, and put some handles on it, better cooling more space to work with.

I know you want it to be small for LAN, but with a mid you could really light it up and show off the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom