my new e6300

Status
Not open for further replies.
board, is asus p5w deluxe, it was tough choice, i probly should have gone with the gigabyte ds4, cheapr, and i think it would have OCed a lil better too, but everyone seemed to be going for the asus, got 2440 cpu score in 3d mark o6

Well, that's a nice board though, but yeah, a bit pricey. I keep going back and forth on whether I keep it cheap and go E6300 with a DS3, or spend some cash and go with an E6600 and the P5W. Decisions! :p

What cooling? How are temps?

coolings great, i got a scythe ninja on it, and its not idling above 33', with a 1ghz OC!

it is a nice board tho, i feeli like i can take this cpu so far, but the max fsb is 450, not a prob with a higher core, ive bot tested it much, but it does seem like a good board, but i think the gigabytes are probly better for OCing, this is more of a HTPC board i think

aspire.comptech said:
*Rolls Eyes*

God help us...

20s 1m pi calc on a 230 dollar chip

230$ chip, but a 250~300$ motherboard :p thats not so cheap anymore, lol.

Still very nice resaults, btw how is a 1ghz OC is a mild one? thats a pretty high one! :D Tell us if you reach 3.1+++ that would be awesome..

I wonder how high can you get on water though..

-Jo.

Yoad said:
230$ chip, but a 250~300$ motherboard :p thats not so cheap anymore, lol.
Still pretty darn cheap considering it will massacre a FX-62 with his current OC ;)

yeah that is still REALY cheap for that kind of performance, i should have waited but ehh im satisfied with 170 fps in css :p

heh, yea maby not a mild OC, but it was a quich on, i need to fiddle about and sqeeze all the mhz out i can, and in UK it only came to a total of like 300£ which sounds cheaper than 500-600$, so i dont think of it as being pricey:p

speaking of which, any one know if it is or may be poss to unlock the c2d multys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom